CLUB CALENDAR 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

CelicaBabe

NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS!!!  So lets try again for 2019 :) 

We have the photos from last year and will be going through those and will include these too.

Please spread the word, if you know someone who has taken a large amount of photos from a show or meet - please ask them to get in touch.  We would like to use at least 1 group photo from shows/meets on each page.  So please send group shots too!

If we don't have enough photos or photos of quality then it will be pulled, but hopefully it won't come to that. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please submit your photos to the following email address:

ccukcalendar@outlook.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ :

• Please include your username in the subject title or email.  
  • Photos must be of a good quality, this means they MUST be of a certain size - 1Mb minimum for small photo entries and around 4mb or higher for main images  Any photos below 1Mb will more than likely be unusable,  if we receive photos under this they may not be used and you may not be informed.
  • Don't save and send photos from Facebook or other social media as they kill the quality and are reduced in size so are unusable.
  • Regards to the actual photo, previous years we had people sending photos of their cars covered in mud and just sat on the drive or half the car cut out of the photo.  Try and be a bit more creative - wash your car, go find a nice location and take some photos if you don't already have some.
  • If anyone has group photos from shows or meets, please send them along too as we need those just as much as your own cars.

CLOSING DATE: Friday 2nd November 2018

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Whoops, sorry Dawn, watching Bake off at the same time so didn’t read properly so sorry for resend of last years :sorry:

Can you let me know if you don’t get a 2018 pt4 email please, file size was a bit risky, sent ok from mine but may hit your inbox limits if your mailbox has a tight attachment limit :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, LucyLou said:

Whoops, sorry Dawn, watching Bake off at the same time so didn’t read properly so sorry for resend of last years :sorry:

Can you let me know if you don’t get a 2018 pt4 email please, file size was a bit risky, sent ok from mine but may hit your inbox limits if your mailbox has a tight attachment limit :thumbsup:

No need to apologise, I wasn't saying it because of that lol just wanted people to know we aren't ignoring what has previously been sent :D

I will do - ill try my best to reply to all emails :)

• Thanks 1

In my opinion we need to get Ian and Dean within the calendar, to show the club is also about the people.

B14FE964-3DBA-45EA-B75D-6F166CCCD549.jpeg.fa8bba26ace7c558cf7f3973031032ce.jpeg

(Sorry this is taken from the meeting thread so low res, I am sure Cipprio has a higher quality copy of it available).

897C5FB9-D779-4E8B-ACBB-3B502EF1D489.jpeg

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Tomb said:

In my opinion we need to get Ian and Dean within the calendar, to show the club is also about the people.

B14FE964-3DBA-45EA-B75D-6F166CCCD549.jpeg.fa8bba26ace7c558cf7f3973031032ce.jpeg

(Sorry this is taken from the meeting thread so low res, I am sure Cipprio has a higher quality copy of it available).

897C5FB9-D779-4E8B-ACBB-3B502EF1D489.jpeg

Thats a very good idea, I think Ian’s picture and his celica should be on the front cover of the calendar 

• Thanks 1

A lot of photos received already are all under 1MB and it seems to be those who aren’t sending them as attachments.  We simply can’t use these!!  I can’t stress enough the following:

• Photos must be of a good quality, this means they MUST be of a certain size - 1Mb minimum for small photo entries and around 4mb or higher for main images  Any photos below 1Mb will more than likely be unusable,  if we receive photos under this they may not be used and you may not be informed.
  • Don't save and send photos from Facebook or other social media as they kill the quality and are reduced in size so are unusable.

When sending photos can you please send as an attachment rather than inserting the photo in the email, think it’s mainly an iPhone issue.  

When you insert into the mail message and not add an attachment it’s resizing them I think. 

Thank you 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.