What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

They are such a good price from Toyota and sooo easy to fit. I have never fitted a more perfect fitting part, it was effortless!

Totally agree, they flew on and everything lined up perfect and for the price , colour matched, trim and fitting kit included, they are a steal. :)

Yipee my Genuine TRD Action package front bumper fog lights, brackets and plastic wheel arch infills for my genuine TRD action package front bumper have arrived. Now just to clean up the brackets, get the Toyota grille emblem and the clear side repeaters for the bumper and success lol has only taken 6 months to get all these parts.....

post-41642-0-81106400-1381227950_thumb.jpg

If I had read 50 shades of grey this might be the sort of torture equipment I might have imagined being used.

haha , well i havent trained with weights for 10+ years but we are slowly getting unto it again me and the partner as its going to help tone her up after her terrific weight loss , so far weve trained 2 nights so far , one more tonight and then every other night ...

haha , well i havent trained with weights for 10+ years but we are slowly getting unto it again me and the partner as its going to help tone her up after her terrific weight loss , so far weve trained 2 nights so far , one more tonight and then every other night ...

I know, have read the thread. Much respect. Keep going!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.