Is it pointless to do Mods to my car when its at 90 k miles

rush123

I was just wondering is it really pointless and a waste of money to start moding my car at 90 thousand miles . Do you think milage is to high or does it not matter ?. Would you do some major mods to your car at this milage or would you have started at earlier milage .

My astra turbo buddy says its pointless and i just realised his car is 56 K and modded to the MAX like a show car .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my so call buddy always had it in for my car . His Astra always had to look better and feel better

:lol:

It's a Vauxhall Astra... it looks like crap and will probably always look like crap no-matter how much money he throws at it.

It'll also always be a Vauxhall, no matter what he does to it

:lol:

You don't even need to compete with him. You've already won.

thanks guys . i dont take much notice of his car anyway . i do not even try to compete with him in anyway but like someone said his a bit of a jealous type anyway . you guys have put a :) on my face . I bought my t sport because i fell in love with design and shape, history of the gens and with all the other specs with came with it. when seeing what some of you guys have done to your cars in terms of mods , big or small made even a greater :D on my face . Not only that with an excellent club like this it feels all worthwhile owning a celica than an astra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.