Celica photo challenge.

Do we have an elapsed time limit on it ?

I'll open the extension to people if they can get near sellafield!

Couple of brown points if you can get the housing for the Magnox in the picture before it's decommissioned; although you have plenty of time left...

panorama-706939.jpg

• Confused 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does this one count. Even got a bit of toyota advertising aswell.

The Union Chain Bridge over the River Tweed between Berwickshire and Northumberland. The Border.

Cool beans.    Let's go against the grain, see too many pics of cars looking epic, your car absolutely covered in muck, proper filthy! Pays to live a few doors down from an old Roman ca

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 18/07/2019 at 22:48, Master flex said:

Do we have an elapsed time limit on it ?

I'll open the extension to people if they can get near sellafield!

Couple of brown points if you can get the housing for the Magnox in the picture before it's decommissioned; although you have plenty of time left...

panorama-706939.jpg

As 4 months have now passed, can we have something a bit easier to get this moving?

56 minutes ago, CheltGirl said:

As 4 months have now passed, can we have something a bit easier to get this moving?

Agreed, if after 6 weeks the challenge has not been completed then I would assume it's too hard and to set a new challenge. Just stops the thread dying and noone participating

• 1 month later...

@Master flex can you set a new challenge please, something a little easier. This thread seems to be dying a bit.

To All:

I purpose if after 2 weeks the challenge has not be completed the a new one will be set. just keeps the thread moving and gives a time limit which increases the difficulty.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, commandosqueak said:

@Master flex can you set a new challenge please, something a little easier. This thread seems to be dying a bit.

Dying a bit :hysterical: Let's say that the challenge set in May has not been met and the setter has not been back. Get radical and brave and set a one week limit, delete the lot, or allow a dead horse to be dragged around forever :giveup:

On 30/12/2019 at 00:00, meirion said:

Dying a bit :hysterical: Let's say that the challenge set in May has not been met and the setter has not been back. Get radical and brave and set a one week limit, delete the lot, or allow a dead horse to be dragged around forever :giveup:

Sorry for that... although seems weird I come back on a week after you wrote this. My flex sensor must have been triggered!

Old red, if I had my celica I could have done this :,(

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Tomb said:

New challenge time?

Most certainly!! Got to be an easy one to boot this off again.

Your Celica Wearing a Mask with a sign about Covid19 in the background.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.