what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

I sprayed a bumper about 2 and a half months ago to put on my 182, the bumper came off my project 185 widebody.

Went to fit it today and found there is a very subtle difference between the widebody and narrowbody Gen5 rear bumpers meaning it won't fit so was a total waste of time and paint :angry:

I sprayed a bumper about 2 and a half months ago to put on my 182, the bumper came off my project 185 widebody.

Went to fit it today and found there is a very subtle difference between the widebody and narrowbody Gen5 rear bumpers meaning it won't fit so was a total waste of time and paint :angry:

:brickwall: damn frustrating :angry:

:brickwall: damn frustrating :angry:

The most annoying part about it is I've got pretty much everything I need sorted to finish it off, now I've got to sort somewhere to spray the original bumper before the car can go back on the road as it's too cold for the forseeable future to do it in the open air :rolleyes:

Well in that case thats just sticker stealing :nono: You must now remove it till you actually buy something from them and therefore have the right to roll with one of their stickers. And judging from the size of that sticker it better be something big and expensive :lol:

Spent 11 hours non stop, washing claying & machine polishing ... was just brilliant, first time and it just flew by!

DSC00011.jpgDSC00004.jpgDSC00009.jpg

Gutted I can't do day time shots, but .. oh well :D

Literally .. non stop, I didnt eat, pee or poo lol I went out at half 7, got rid of the snow then I was away, and returned indoors at 7 :)

And nah I didnt bother with no before/after shots, I dunno why tbh, coz the roof was terrible, now its all smooth and niiice :)

I should have been longer, there are 4 stages to what I was gonna do, but only decided to do three

Edited by Gimba

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.