what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

thought i would start a new thread on what members have done to their celica`s on any given day :D ....so i spent a couple of hours just washing and polishing my gen7 today :) detailed all in the boot and door gaps cleaned the inside and polished the dash, door cards and cleaned all the leather :rolleyes: sorry about the pics but they were taken on my mobile and its started to get dark now but you get the general idea ;)

20121118150433.jpg

/20121118150302.jpg

20121118150312.jpg

20121118150246.jpg

20121118150416.jpg

thats the start of this thread......so what have you done to your celica today

Edited by scott64
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Still hurting but managed to give the gen 5 a clean out and swapped the seats with those we picked up from Carla yesterday, still got door cards to swap but need to sort the central locking and speaker wiring one side so that can wait til MrRizla is here as well another day and strip the other panels out for sorting out.

MrRizla is currently cursing his back seats a few miles away :lol:

First coat of interior paint today, along with a bit more trim removal and a wiring tidy.

Have got pics but photobuckets being sh*t so can't upload anything :rolleyes:

Edited by paulgtt

Had Mums 6 up in the air to remove back wheels and find the cause of a major knocking noise with every rotation of the wheels. Cause, very uneven pad wear on the outside pad only of the drivers side rear wheel!!! Now the quest is to work out WHY the pad has suddenly decided to wear unevenly :blink:

Just a leisurely drive to pick up the mrs from her parents, didn't really thrash her (the car, not the mrs) as trying to conserve fuel :P

Edited by Mek

I done the same to the car as what I have done every weekend since September ........ Feck all :D

Actually I have managed to colour match the new silver wheels to the grey body work , just don't wash the car for months :)

What did I do today? Took her for a run, found out that if you change at 4k it stays in the power band when you change up which makes everything smoother

Also I wondered why my car isn't starting properly it's making dash lights flicker so I'll recheck the connection on the battery when I can :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.