what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Well, after those hours spent on doing the machine, Today was the day to take the pictures of it :)

I'm more than happy with how the car turned out, love it :thumbs:

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00052.jpgDSC00050.jpgDSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpgDSC00032.jpgDSC00030.jpg

DSC00029-1.jpgDSC00024.jpgDSC00021.jpgDSC00037.jpgDSC00036.jpgDSC00039-2.jpgDSC00051.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

It just feels sooo smooth th_drooling.gif

Edited by Gimba

great mod that led one, gives a good crisp look to the back of the car and i've had random people comment when out on how good it looks, guess you havent seen it in the dark yet?

Iv been on with a few things:

Harness bar is now welded in place, just need to give it a lick of paint at some point.

100_1078.jpg

Drivers seatbelt has been taken out now the harnesses are mounted.

100_1080.jpg

Got the Mongoose fitted, was a little tight on the bumper so had to shave off a few mm. Need to give it a quick clean up.

100_1082.jpg

100_1083.jpg

Also fitted some custom Mook club stickers, went for interior ones this time as was getting fed up with having to replace them.

I would also strongly recommend to fit these before you fit a rollcage!! I managed to get in behind the seat to fit them but ended up having to exit through the boot :lol:

100_1079.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.