What DONT you like about your Celica?

foxxy

Dont do it, the fekker will spend time sitting on the drive reminding you it needs an expensive fix like mine does :rolleyes:

Shhh. I know Jan, but i need more POWER. And i aibt gunna get it out of the lovely GT.

We shall see come September

It's my first car so I'm not complaining about anything :P

I can honestly say I prefer it to 99% of the cars on the road, even to most cars that cost up to 10 times what I paid for my Gen 7 :lol:

What I DO like is that I found out I can still get all my fishing gear in the 6 even with a rear cross brace fitted. What would be nice is some more electronic gizmo's, trip computer or the option of traction control but there again it is a 17 year old beastie and I still love it's fairly basic set up.

What I DO like is that I found out I can still get all my fishing gear in the 6 even with a rear cross brace fitted. What would be nice is some more electronic gizmo's, trip computer or the option of traction control but there again it is a 17 year old beastie and I still love it's fairly basic set up.

Got the gizmos but been too busy faffing to go fishing! Now finished faffing for the summer. Licence arrived. Lets go drown some maggots!

:)

Oh, something else I DON'T like is the Bloody ABS system, been having an intermittent fault for ages which I could not rectify, now the ABS light is on permanently. Really p1$$ing me off now. Need to find someone local to me who knows about the Celica ABS and who doesn't charge the earth for looking at it.

My heatshield rattle thats becoming more annoying, its been up on ramps at local garage but they couldnt pinpoint where as it runs from front to back on the vert, is that different to others? i didnt think it would be but they wanted me to book it in to have the exhaust taken off it so they could find it.....

• 8 months later...

the 190bhp figure is blag, should have been the real power output.

shit sunroof and car has leaks

leathers in the back of the car look fake and not like the front seats

doesnt rev high enough could have done with an extra 800rpm

stupid son of a bitch 6th gear which is like a 5 and a quarter gear.

standard rims needed better quality pain / laquer job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.