Calendars.

woooo!!!

came today postie took them to depo and left a note.

top quality :)

155796_10150337267920084_725830083_16314584_509855_n.jpg

I do like seeing my car on the front... !! :D

But.. mine hasn't arrived yet.. So i can; admire in it's true form!

Stupid London postmen.. :(

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really is hardcore. Don't know why but he does like 2 rounds. Comes early and then later again. :(

Mines the same. post is always here before 9am and he will deliver letters first and then parcels second. Even more hardcore is that in the middle of this snow i spotted him a few times in shorts! crasy person.

Turns out London Postmen are bloody hardcore

Arrived at 6pm...

Either they were very late, or they work right up to the end of the working day..

Whahoooo...

Thanks to everyone involved!!! Looks Awemazing...as in, Awesome and Amazing!

Turns out London Postmen are bloody hardcore

Arrived at 6pm...

Either they were very late, or they work right up to the end of the working day..

Whahoooo...

Thanks to everyone involved!!! Looks Awemazing...as in, Awesome and Amazing!

I bet they were just on there way home past yours. :(

mine arrived today, stoopid postie just left it by the back door! good job that orc used heavy duty envelopes!!! got a bit wet but calender is fine, thanx to hard work of all involved! (but not postie)

Got mine too but Postie had left it under our soaking wet doormat for the day, sadly by the time my young 'un got in from college the envelope and calendar were drenched. Calender is currently drying out, hope it's ok.... :( I kinda appreciate that the postie thought to leave it somewhere for me but a bit pi$$ed that he chose to leave it there of all places!

Calendar iself looks cracking, well done guys! Top notch stuff.

Ahh man, still waiting for mine, but then again i am still waiting for things i ordered on 4th December, so i'm not expecting mine any time soon

Yeah still waiting for mine,post around here is still backlogged,but they are starting to get on top of it,so should be here soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.