what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Ohhh YES!, I'm gutted I didnt take the before shots, it was terrible in places, now it's just clear, smooth glass feeling pretty much all over, swirls are 100% gone, I've only got a couple of too deep scratches left that I'm pretty sure if I did the stage I missed out, it would have sorted it., it really does make a massive difference prepared to doing it by hand

Awesome work there Gimba. Lagoon blue looks awesome when it's polished up. You need some facelift lights on there fella :thumbs:

Edited by Cravo

Well, today, whilst driving home from my Mum and Dad's in my beloved GT, I had the pleasure of running over a cat at 30mph!!

It has snapped my c-one lip and shattered my plate!

So today I managed to ruin my lip and plate. Lucky me...

^^ lol

Couldn't believe it, was in a 40 saw it at the side of the road and slowed down, and the bloody thing waited till I was nearly on top of it and ran for it! It's probably a good job it had gone or I'd have wrung the bloody things neck!!!

Today I unintentionally modified the interior of my boot.... I ripped the arse out of a 20kg bag bag of layers pellets (Chicken food) in my boot while getting it out. Managed to snag the bag on the sharp bit of a mini step ladder and the whole lot majestically dumped itself everywhere. 20kg of small pellets goes a long way and manages to fill every nook and cranny in a G7 boot. I'm not a happy bunny. :angry:

So tomorrow I shall be cleaning it out. It could have been worse tho, I had 2 bulk bags of cat biscuits and some cat litter in there as well but they survived.

Today I unintentionally modified the interior of my boot.... I ripped the arse out of a 20kg bag bag of layers pellets (Chicken food) in my boot while getting it out. Managed to snag the bag on the sharp bit of a mini step ladder and the whole lot majestically dumped itself everywhere. 20kg of small pellets goes a long way and manages to fill every nook and cranny in a G7 boot. I'm not a happy bunny. :angry:

So tomorrow I shall be cleaning it out. It could have been worse tho, I had 2 bulk bags of cat biscuits and some cat litter in there as well but they survived.

Woop, you too :xmas_biggrin:

I hoovered the gen 5 out the other day, then got a 20kg layers MASH :o left on the front seat for a day, didnt realise that the bottom of the bag was damp and picked it up depositing the entire contents all over the front seat and floor :xmas_angry:

Got up this morning, stripped all but the drivers seat out, drove down to the rolling road meet. From there I went to sh3ps to pick up and fit t sport seats and drove home :)

Not really celica related, but sh3p took me out in the rx7 and wow that's some piece of engineering, simply awesome fun :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.