what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Pulled off the m62 and when i stopped at the lights there was a nice clutch/brake smell , Then some smoke from the front of the car..bloody drivers side brakes nearly on fire! Luckily less than a mile from home. Thought it would be the sliders seized but turned out that the pads were mega tight in the caliper.Managed to get them out and had to file the metel edges down until they fit properly. Went for a blast round and it's now sorted.

And had another blat round Snetterton again :D Lost it in the 300 section but managed to recover with no damage whatsoever. Phew!

Lost the back end again at the same section but this time gave a bit more gas n drifted it past the apex and recovered. Scary but fun :D

I washed it!!! For the first time in a long time... she's now tucked under her cover :D

One of the downsides of not washing her too often is not having a proper look at all the bodywork. Discovered a bit of damage to the front lip which does look too good, but hopefully salvageable sometime next year. Will wait to see what the winter weather brings before fixing up the car.

Swapped the wheels front to rear as with the winter setting in thought I fancied the eagle f1's up front and the kumho's at the bac lol.

Whilst at it thought I would try something

AD92A78C-599D-4A46-8E15-5D14B6D1BD55-1835-0000027000406DA5.jpg

Azev's on the avensis :lol: think they look good on it and fill the arches well pretty much flush too. "Hmmm excuse to buy some new rims for the celica I ponder" then keep standard avensis wheels with winter tyres on ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.