Taking The P***

N-Seven

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you ever have the mick taken out of you for owning a Celica.

A guy I work with constantly winds me up about it with "hairdressers car", "fake sports car" things like that, and even more so for being a celica club member and displaying the stickers on the window.

Funny thing is he drives an Astra, anyone else ever get these comments off people?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hairdresser's car?? But it says you have a Gen 6, not a 7.... :sofa::lol:

Seriously though, I don't think I've had any particularly negative comments about any of my Celicas (except maybe the BootMobile) because, frankly, the two 6s were both gorgeous looking cars! Someone with an Astra taking the piss? Bitch, please...... :D

I can't think of a single negative comment on any of mine (even the BootMobile) , ignore him he's a dick and he just thinks he's found a way of winding you up - remember to toot and wave if you ever see him unable to start his car or broken down at side of road :xmas_wink:

I had MR2's for years before this so the hairdressers comments are long since past - my other half does call the celica a girls car though, but she drives a BMW 3 series diesel staff car so go figure . . . . . .

This.

Haha! Brilliant!

He's just a knob who clearly knows nothing about cars, obviously. Unless it's a vxr I wouldn't touch an Astra with a barge pole and now I've had a celica I'd be hard pushed to touch one of those!

My C1 scoop is a bucket lid, my wing is an ironing board and me..........I'm having a mid-life crisis, i'm too old to drive a sporty car.

Mate, just smile in the knowledge you are a class person, driving a classy car and they know didly squit!

Edited by oaksey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.