What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

No idea what the second things are :lol:

But the internal aerial I got off ebay for dead cheap works great and gets full reception mounted in the A pillar :)

Good to hear the aerial works, the second things are magnets

for wrapping , i have an idea for the gt4..... ;)

Guest Ambermile

Not in post but picked up - used genny so I can finally do stuff to the car using power tools - parking is maybe 60 yards from house, extension lead for that about £40. Used generator - £20. Sorted :D

post-39140-0-76380500-1378702036_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got these delivered the other day, they were an impulse by. New and un-used, just had tires fitted then removed, then the bloke started breaking his evo 4, Rota GTR 18" by 9.5J ET12 for the Evo. but think they may be waaaaaaaay to much of an offset and not fit on my Evo 8. So might have to sell them on and get ET30. :doh: either way they look awesome, i really hope a bit of arch rolling and pulling the arches and i can squeeze them onto the evo!

post-12112-0-91697900-1379961742_thumb.jpeg

post-12112-0-18161900-1379961836_thumb.jpeg

Guest Ambermile

Pair of SMD drl's to replace the ones I fitted earlier this year that now have a few dropped out - looks like it's been fighting :) got decent sealed units this time so should last better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I got mine fitted yesterday - Was really surprised (yet again) at the difference changing the plugs makes!

Mine arrived the day after the car got back from the garage. Pffft!

Glad yours have all turned up too. MB you can buy me a pint in Feb ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.