sad news.

Harwood

as most of you may have seen, i have been having some trouble with my car.

after having had toyota and ian at TRnD listen to it, i have done the safe thing and gone for a part ex on another car.

unfortunately it isn't a celica, but its still jap. but the deal was too good to turn down so i've taken them up on it.

from friday my ride will be a Suzuki Ignis sport on an 04 plate with only 44000 miles on the clock which i was offered a straight swap for my celica (the ignis had £2699 in the window but last week it had £3699 they must have wanted rid of it.) i plan on keeping this car until i find a red T-sport! :D hopefully it wont be too long!

anyway, here's some pictures.

8d5434b7.jpg

d84ac3b3.jpg

ed923f3f.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually quite like those little Suzuki's and at least it's got a few toys on it and a nice set of wheels

have you driven one? its like driving in a corsa the size of a cardboard box, frigging hate them, no room at all in them, and my mate who is 26 stone cant drive it cos he cant get the seat back enough so the steering wheel rest on his belly, fucking funny mind :D

not really jap in my eyes cos they are owned by Vauxhall now days

What the betting we get a post in Newbies in a few weeks

"Hi, i just bought a red Gen 7 with black roof and bonnet, and the engine is making this funny rattling sound" :D

have you driven one? its like driving in a corsa the size of a cardboard box, frigging hate them, no room at all in them, and my mate who is 26 stone cant drive it cos he cant get the seat back enough so the steering wheel rest on his belly, fucking funny mind :)

I was meaning more in the looks department, not really my kind of car, but the do look nice

My friend has a red one

He was going to show me what it was made of on track, But he pulled out last minute. I wanted to see what it was like actaully.

He actually told me it is relatively fast,

Also.. recaro seats? :D

Seems like you got a good deal. Dont know why everyone i saying its quicker as its basically the same but hey ho!

I cant imagine you would have got 2.7 for yours especially with the engine problem so top work :D

Bring on the T sport.

There is a red one on ebay at the moment auction not BIN.

Seems like you got a good deal. Dont know why everyone i saying its quicker as its basically the same but hey ho!

I cant imagine you would have got 2.7 for yours especially with the engine problem so top work :D

Bring on the T sport.

There is a red one on ebay at the moment auction not BIN.

were taking the piss , if he had brought a milk float we would also be saying hes gunna be scared of the power after having a gen 7 , we have turbos so tend to get away with this untill someone mentions petrol

I feel that congrats may be in order. You may have offloaded a potential problem in the making with the old car not quite 100%. Let's all hope that the T-Sport of your dreams turns up soon eh? :D

i can only hope, im feeling sad already and the celica is still outside my house!

have you driven one? its like driving in a corsa the size of a cardboard box, frigging hate them, no room at all in them, and my mate who is 26 stone cant drive it cos he cant get the seat back enough so the steering wheel rest on his belly, fucking funny mind :)

i drove it for a bit today, and it does have some go about it, maybe not quite as quick as the celica but it will get me by.

What the betting we get a post in Newbies in a few weeks

"Hi, i just bought a red Gen 7 with black roof and bonnet, and the engine is making this funny rattling sound" :lol:

I was meaning more in the looks department, not really my kind of car, but the do look nice

my celica would be going to auction so anyone could end up with it!

So what was wrong with the Celica in the end?

no idea, toyota didnt know, nor did the TRnD guy, but it wasnt sounding good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.