Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Bumblebee

your plans for over winter ?

Question

Its nearly that time of year again where people put their cars away for winter mods and upgrades

Whos got what plans ?

15 answers to this question

Hopefully get the brake lines replaced with some home-made copper ones before MOT time. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cleario said:

Buy a Type R :sorry:

I hope that's an Integra type R  DC5

Edited by Bumblebee

As much as I’d love one, unfortunately not. The prices seem to be on the rise for them. My cars always been the second car in the house, we have a 2016 Fiesta ST that we keep mint. 

I just need a car to run around in, throw the dog in, go to the tip with, throw the mountain bike in ect... I’m looking for a EP3 premier. It would kill me to ruin an DC5. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cleario said:

As much as I’d love one, unfortunately not. The prices seem to be on the rise for them. My cars always been the second car in the house, we have a 2016 Fiesta ST that we keep mint. 

I just need a car to run around in, throw the dog in, go to the tip with, throw the mountain bike in ect... I’m looking for a EP3 premier. It would kill me to ruin an DC5. 

i had one k20 was great fun had lots of issues with suspension components though always little things constantly failing but my mates had none with his luck of the draw i suppose  

Lots of plans, but how many of them will actually get done with lack of garage or dry working space... 

• Sad 1

Hopefully get the MR2 sent over to Se7en for a pony or 2 adding.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Beeva said:

Lots of plans, but how many of them will actually get done with lack of garage or dry working space... 

come too mine and use my garage, I'm always up for helping

16 hours ago, totts said:

i had one k20 was great fun had lots of issues with suspension components though always little things constantly failing but my mates had none with his luck of the draw i suppose  

Like you say is luck of the draw, I’ve got a fair few mates with honda’s I’ve always been working on them, being a tech myself it isn’t a problem really. My biggest problem is finding a standard one haha! 

I’ve actually got a friends 2002 Ep3 for a week to sort some welding on the floor. Really enjoying it. However I’m not sure if it’s the wheel alignment or the eBay coil overs but the turn in is awful. It turns in and seems to dig in killing all momentum. 

• Like 1

I’m planning on another set of wheels with snow tyres and hope we get lots of the white stuff :D

• Haha 1

On 08/11/2018 at 08:06, Dorris said:

I’m planning on another set of wheels with snow tyres and hope we get lots of the white stuff :D

You're more likely than some of us to get lots of the white stuff!

quaife sequential gearbox with lsd is on order , delivery hopefully end of January 

Have also had a new exhaust manifold designed specifically for my car by Dave Traviss , should be here in 3 weeks hopefully , 

Gonna be busy in the new year