what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Fitted rear coilovers yesterday - would've posted this yesterday but it turned into a cnut of a job and by the time I was finished last night all I wanted to do was break stuff.

cleaned her down after a trip the full length of the m27 and some country back roads to help out beks she changed to black so now back to white again what the hell they putting in with that salt took ages to get the stuff off

DSC00007-1_zps2d8cc21b.jpg

Not exactly amazing but it is celica related :)

Toying with other positions and think my next one will be better :)

Hey mate, you can have a go at mine if you want, console, that is*******if you do a great job like that, i can only submit to your superior talent haha

MOT yesterday, PASS whoohoo, one advisory, rear tyres wearing on inside, i knew this as the car was lowered a few weeks ago, should have another six months out of them though, thats 4 years and 4 passes on the trot, my car loves me haha.

Not the celica but I'm putting it in here anyway! Replaced the missus's fiesta o/s strut. What a twat, had to undo track rod end and ball joint. Snapped ball joint bolt, rounded off the lower strut bolt and rounded off the hex head in the track rod end. One second hand strut, a new track rod end and two new bolts later its all done. Here is the new strut and the old, notice the spring position LOL but some of my collateral damage :)

IMAG1101.jpg

IMAG1102.jpg

IMAG1104.jpg

Edited by Serratia

Fitted new shock and drop link to the gen 5.

Only done the pass side today as it was gone and shes in for the MOT monday

Will do the other side when the weather is a bit better.Had, fun doing it to had to cut off the drop link

and use the compresser to undo the bottom bolts on the shocker.

Photo1061.jpg

Photo1062.jpg

Photo1064.jpg

Fitted a lazy eye kit to,

Photo1065.jpg

Photo1066.jpg

Fitted new shock and drop link to the gen 5.

Only done the pass side today as it was gone and shes in for the MOT monday

Will do the other side when the weather is a bit better.Had, fun doing it to had to cut off the drop link

and use the compresser to undo the bottom bolts on the shocker.

Photo1061.jpg

Photo1062.jpg

Photo1064.jpg

Fitted a lazy eye kit to,

Photo1065.jpg

Photo1066.jpg

Looks really cool Shaun :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.