What came in the Post Today?

This is an idea I've stolen from another forum I used to use...

Rules are-

-If you've received something interesting for your Celica (be it big, or small) you post up an image. If it's obvious enough then there's no need for a description, or you could get people guessing...even just from the packaging if you so wish.

-Post up what you paid for it. This could be a bargain or RRP if you bought new or from auction, it helps indicate to other users the sort of price of things they may also wish to buy...

-Post up where you bought it from

To summarise- Pic, Price, Where?

I'll get the ball rolling (this just got delivered)...

KGrHqYOKpME3tfpzupFBOHc2OljDw_3.jpg

Car Audio Direct for £199...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got a set of alloys for the Faff, and really pleased

Well chuffed with it 

Posted Images

This is an idea I've stolen from another forum I used to use...

Rules are-

-If you've received something interesting for your Celica (be it big, or small) you post up an image. If it's obvious enough then there's no need for a description, or you could get people guessing...even just from the packaging if you so wish.

-Post up what you paid for it. This could be a bargain or RRP if you bought new or from auction, it helps indicate to other users the sort of price of things they may also wish to buy...

-Post up where you bought it from

To summarise- Pic, Price, Where?

I'll get the ball rolling (this just got delivered)...

Car Audio Direct for £199...

You got one then, good deal!

lol haha its my sisters pen .. shes 9 before I here sick jokes lol

Edit, just to proove it is and kill the laughter that would have probebly happen because I'm a boring sod :D

DSC01666.jpg

Anyway .. back on topic PLEASE

Edited by Gimba
  • Like 1

Cursor hovering over moderation tools

Noooo!

I even asked for opinions on where the thread could go! Plus its got back on topic again now anyway!

I received something more in the post but can't be asked to post until tomorrow now...

eat my carbon :D

20120131_122122.jpg

gen 5 real carbon dial surround from the US of A , £43 posted (in my swappy interior thread fitted)

and yes it pissed my missus off , not only did i buy another useless part for my car , but she thought the parcel was her new ghd straighteners :D

Edited by sonic

'Kin 'Ell, can't help but think that you're always better off with some Carbon vinyl on non-weight-saving parts like that! Half the carbon has been cut out of it!

i am 16 and a half stone , weight saving carbon doesnt really do much in my life :D

• Like 1

DSC01667.jpg

Just recieved these Blue back lighting, Blue LCD and Blue ON led's :D

This came yesterday -

Badge.jpg

Unfortunately it needs some work and the V snapped off in the post, but nevermind. Where is my red acrylic paint....?

What a c**t, hope a bit of glue will make it look back to normal :thumbs:, if not send it back and ill give ya a refund

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.