Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

52 minutes ago, Mikki said:

Met this guy at Japshow today, but I forgot to ask him for his name...japshow12022.thumb.jpg.299dc00b4c61dbe6e560d5b8f4a3f2bf.jpg

It is bluetruck (Keith) with his lovely gen 6. If you look at the Japshow thread in Meetings forum, you will see the list of all club members who were attending. I expect people will start posting some of their photos on that thread in the next day or so, so keep an eye on the thread.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Old Red Celica said:

What a fine pair of chaps :)

Well said ! 

Here's one from the archive  , our cars back in 2007

Bryans Gen 3 and my RA28

And in the middle is my old RA23 that i also owned at the time

333002524_DSCF0504(2).thumb.JPG.e116c238a3437646791827694fd61c82.JPG

Edited by 77 Liftback
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Qnf2XL0.jpg

Winter wheels are back on the catmobile, after having an acid bath clean and new powder coating in a rather glossy metallic anthracite. Spent this afternoon cleaning and polishing up the summer wheels, and putting them in the garage for hibernation. 

Meanwhile, another MOT pass (with no advisories), and recent oil/filter change  

It is really nice having the winter wheels refurbished, most of the weights had fallen off and it was no joy to drive with them     on like that. 

However, a very nice job done by a Wheelworks of Newtown in Powys:

Tyre removal - clean up and powdercoat - refit tyres - rebalance wheels for £65 a wheel (£260 for all four). :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.