Length of ownership

Y393

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 6 years and 3 months....and so far nothing has ever gone wrong, and it's never even had an advisory at MOT.

6's rule B)

I hope that's true. Guess I'll find out soon enough lol

Edited by sr666

Had the GT4 about a month now, cost me a small fortune allready but, that's what you get for buying a cheap Faff with no mot :rolleyes:

Had my Black GT for about 10 months which is an extrordinately long time for me.

Made me fall in love with the Gen 6, great car :D

think its been about three years couldnt tell you with out hunting for the recipt. Love it still and as mentioned, love it when i see the reflection in big shiop windows, and the reaction she gets from joe public. Cant wait to see how she behaves after this current work from Se7en. She should be a pretty special beast by then.

Have no plans to sell her, she will become more and more bespoke as time goes on. Rear drive and turbo power in the next year or so. Bring it on!!

current 7, 2 years 2 months - this ones staying till it dies!!

previous 7 nearly 5 years - very, very reluctant sale would have kept that one till it died if life hadn't interferred with that plan :rolleyes:

first celica was a 5 kept for a year........still regret selling it.............even with its blue interior :sofa:

would love a 6 to keep the 7 company!! But best be sensible I suppose!

Every other car I've owned less than a year each, none being Toyotas I will add :lol:

After flip flopping around for 3 years with cars owning 12 I have finally settled and love mine. I loved my 140 which I owned for 6 months last year but circumstances meant I had to sell.

Had this one 4 months and will have it for years to come :) best car I've ever had.

Coming up to 3 years in August, Still brings a smile to my face every time I'm in the car and catch a glimpse if her in a shop window. Love it.

Can't help but look at myself in a shop window either lol

3 years, 3 months. Looking back, regardless of the self inflicted ups and downs, best thing I ever did. Shop windows, those circular reversing mirrors, reflections in other cars... always have to look :)

Plus it helps having a fantastic bunch of nutters on here to help you keep the faith :D

1 year and 8 months so far. No plans to sell up anytime soon but I would like an S2000 at some point. But if the misses lets me spend some money on her anytime soon I may just go all out on this one :)

Mate have you driven an S2000? They drive very similar to the 190, high revving, power at the top end etc The 2004 onwards model looks very good, but obviously only 2 seats and small boot. Depends how much you need the rear seats and boot, if you don't then the S2000 could be the way forward :)

Mate have you driven an S2000? They drive very similar to the 190, high revving, power at the top end etc The 2004 onwards model looks very good, but obviously only 2 seats and small boot. Depends how much you need the rear seats and boot, if you don't then the S2000 could be the way forward :)

I know they drive very similar (although the 190 is a fair bit less on the acceleration and torque) and in all honesty my rear seats Never get used lol. Only ever me or the misses in my car and I rarely use the boot for much either tbh. Its not on the cards for at least a couple of years, and I do love my celica, its just one of my list of things to do is own an S2000 at some point lol.

6 months up to now, always wanted one so got one. Lovin it, 1st thing I look at when I open my curtains every morning, and yes still smile.

Do the shop windows thing too lol B)

3 days.. quite different to my big 286bhp 4.4 v8 5 series... what it lacks in power,torque and speed it makes up for in fun and handling.. guess I'll be keeping it for a while!

Edited by Lee540

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.