Is it pointless to do Mods to my car when its at 90 k miles

rush123

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys . i dont take much notice of his car anyway . i do not even try to compete with him in anyway but like someone said his a bit of a jealous type anyway . you guys have put a :) on my face . I bought my t sport because i fell in love with design and shape, history of the gens and with all the other specs with came with it. when seeing what some of you guys have done to your cars in terms of mods , big or small made even a greater :D on my face . Not only that with an excellent club like this it feels all worthwhile owning a celica than an astra

Well.....you bought a T SPORT.....hip hip hooray......even an un-modded one beats the crap out of an astra, anyway a modded astra pretty much looks the same as a modded micra..........he has got to be jealous :D

You can kinda tell 'cos his mate calls his car "astra turbo" instead of GSi, just to remind you it has one.

Doesn't always make it sound cooler though does it? Metro turbo & Uno 4x4 Turbo spring to mind...

Ohh man there is some Astra bashing going on in this thread.. :lol:

I think because Astras are sh*t? ^_^

Sorry can't stand Vauxhalls, would never buy another Ford (Fix or repair daily... very true in my case :() but my Celica has 103000 on the clock and still feels solid and is the best fun car I have ever owned!

Astra :lol: polish a turd its still a turd!

I modded my 182 at 150K nothing major, felt nicer to drive and tidied it up, I’m also modding my CS at 140K+ so yes mileage is irrelevant. Dorris

Edited by Dorris

90k eh, thats virtually delivery mileage.Go for it,you can give your mate a lift sometime when his is on the hard shoulder somewhere

Edited by thesherv

I have an Astra. It's is sh!t... I had an old GTE once. That was ok I guess. One things for sure, they can't go aroun corners new or old. Bloody uncomfy too. My Astra is a brand new company job my Celica is 20 years old. Celica is a better car but then look at the comparative list price of the time.

Astra does te job but I hate it with a passion. I have a mate who is exactly the same I'm afraid. I don't bother talking too him too much these days. Think a lot of it stems from jealousy or the possibility of a small winky. Do what you want to your car, after all it is yours and tell your mate to go do one if he starts putting what you do down.

I have just started modding mine after 10 years odd of ownership. Just dropped in a new engine. All because I wanted to.

Astra's truly are crap. Trust me, I drive the bloody thing alot (55K a year) you have a better car :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.