What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Just had unpacking session here :)

My shiny S/Steel cooler panel for over the rad for the vert from 25thAniversary, cheers :D

Finally after some hassle with a wrong part and then trying to find the right one, handrake cable for the GT4 - which i have compared to the old cable and is spot on so is the right one this time :)

20130117_181817_zps229a9dbb.jpg

and also my first bargain of the year, cant believe this was £11.50 plus carriage, its like new :D also for the GT4 which is in desperate need of one

20130117_181230_zps61dc3796.jpg

20130117_181148_zps3d5ea4f7.jpg

chuffed :)

Got a link to that there zorst then?

*edit OK, found them :D

the link you have is for the 140 (Ambermile, i know you have a 140, just dont want people thinking i bought the 140 version)

here is the link for the 190 (for the 190 owners obviously :P)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item337526f743

Edited by M2FNG

Guest Ambermile

Yup - it was the 190 I found first then went to the shop to find the 140 :D

On another note you may know I am going to be working in South Wales for a while... drove over yesterday and am currently looking at the Celica under 5 inches of snow in the middle of a blizzard :(.

To make it worse, wife just called to rub in let me know the Veilside kit arrived this morning in Norfolk :(

Edited by Ambermile

Yet another gen 5 interior :lol: plus SLS doorcards :) currently all awaiting unwrapping and this one should fit the gt4

if it doesnt i will be found amongst many seats rocking and quietly mumbling to myself :rolleyes:

good luck this time :D

Just unwrapped it all

He said in the advert, will need a clean

is he kidding, this lot is so new looking it doesnt even look like its been in a car :D Perfect condition , chuffed to bits with it all and the front n rear sls cards and panels in unmarked perfect condition too

Absolute bargain

was packed up well in 4 parcels and delivered with care by UKMail, i've not had them deliver anything before but good service :)

Edited by arizona

-One used but functional Fiesta complete o/s front strut

-A new blow torch and gas cannister as my old one died

-a set of seized bolt extractor sockets

Now to tackle this broken coil spring on the missus's car and the last twatty 15mm bolt that has been refusing to budge!:

IMAG1094.jpg

Edited by Serratia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.