What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

bloody hell did it come via Japan ? seems like weeks since you bought it

Just aswell. Seller was sick aparently. He said he was dying. Yeah whatever! I wasn't in a hurry so I let him come back to life again before sending lol. All is well, ends well! :D

Just aswell. Seller was sick aparently. He said he was dying. Yeah whatever! I wasn't in a hurry so I let him come back to life again before sending lol. All is well, ends well! :D

nice one John, looking forward to a spin in her when the lsd is in

sweet , good luck changing that lot out , hope you have more luck getting the rear gearbox mount bolts back in than i did, took me forever

I'm not gonna be doing it - it's straight to the garage for it to be their problem :lol:

cigarette lighter LED :D

Looks good :thumbs: Lights up more than my red one, I think

Got a bargain off eBay:

20121228_173917.jpg

Anyone need a breather, VSV or MAF sensor? These came with it too :lol:

Where did you get that from dude :)

I got 4 brand new denso iridium spark plugs off DD1 today :thumbs:

ooh, spark plugs :thumbs:

Dr3bin recommended it. It's from the US, so took a couple weeks to arrive, but it's brighter than any of the other LEDs I've tried. It's actually got 3 SMTs on it, so 3 times as bright :lol:

Got it from LEDmod.com

Guest Ambermile

Well, just back from sunny (hah!) Wales and on the mat I have the gas struts (for the bonnet I hope), the DRL's, and the DRL controller. Going to be a busy couple days :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.