Age of Forum Members

Spring Chicken? Old Bean?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Young or Old?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 this year and would still give most of you young upstarts a run for your money , in more ways than one lol

age is just a number and all in the mind , you are as young as you feel and i feel like an 18 year old , lock up your daughters pmsl !!!

There are some advantages to being older... just got quoted £210 to insure a GT4 fully comprehensive for a year!

So as you're more than twice my age you get four times as much car as me insured for a third as much, really not fair! (ok sounded like a taunt but it's not, :P )

Yay, still in the second bracket....just!

But your only as young as the woman your with.....

So that makes me 22 again :P

Makes me 20 :lol:

(Votes quick cos its my bday soon and that will take me up a bracket) :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ghoulscout

Fifth box down for me. Feel like I should be in the second box though in terms of go get and having fun - but the further down the range of boxes I guess we have all learned thing or two along the way. And done the house-buying when it was still relatively affordable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.