Calendars.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine too but Postie had left it under our soaking wet doormat for the day, sadly by the time my young 'un got in from college the envelope and calendar were drenched. Calender is currently drying out, hope it's ok.... :mellow: I kinda appreciate that the postie thought to leave it somewhere for me but a bit pi$$ed that he chose to leave it there of all places!

Calendar iself looks cracking, well done guys! Top notch stuff.

Nothing from SJ, Liftback77,BenMellor, NrthnMonkey, I thought they'd have theirs by now.

:( Erm, long day was it Bryan? :ninja:

Nothing from SJ, Liftback77,BenMellor, NrthnMonkey, I thought they'd have theirs by now.

Got mine last week , thanks.

I thought i had already posted to say it had arrived :)

Thanks for all involved , and thanks to UKSpider for deeming my car worthy of a big pic and front cover appearance ;)

Got mine last week , thanks.

I thought i had already posted to say it had arrived :)

Thanks for all involved , and thanks to UKSpider for deeming my car worthy of a big pic and front cover appearance ;)

Yep,to have a shot on the cover and inside is a gobsmacking achievement for my car :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.