Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celestial. Celica above the clouds up on Horseshoe pass just yesterday.

Latest PIC of mine

Posted Images

not a bad shot of my car i thought, well worth the £60 :lol:

i tried to dispute this one aswell, in the actual original of the pic you can clearly see that its me driving, so i conceded defeat and now have 3 points on the old licence, for 79! come on!

speeding.jpg

(if for whatever reason you oppose me showing this pic because you think it promotes illegal activities etc, please let me know, i don't want to upset anyone so am more than happy to remove it, i just thought they were good pics, and its all a laugh at the end of the day)

Edited by Giler

wahay... best one yet.

thats a bit strict though.. was that on a motorway, cos your not too much over really, most traffic moves along between 70 and 80 , any slower your holding peeps up.

i got me one like that but both shots are of the rear of the car, coulndt see who was driving. still got done though. :rolleyes:

yeah, it was 79mph, was gutted.

was even more gutted that a) i saw the bloody camera from miles away and was doing 70 on my speedo. :unsure: i wasn't even supposed to be driving that day, decided just before we left that we'd take my car instead of my mates.

anyway, back on topic, here's mine for today:

Castle Nurburg in the background

Negative0-02-021.jpg

some of these pics are great, i've never seen so many old skool Celica's before, they look awesome!

Edited by Giler

To complete the set, a couple of pics of the latest Sunchaser: one before I got it pre-accident and the other as I got it after it had been run into and then stood for 6 years.

post-2604-1177708872_thumb.jpgpost-2604-1177708925_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.