What's happened to all the charged celicas ?

Bumblebee

Its a sad thing indeed. I think alot get board and sell up, parts move on. New ones will be far and few between, gen 7 in particular are cheap throw away cars now so not many would send thousands going FI. Only the few nut jobs like us Paul

This reminds me I need to go over the power lists and see whats still current

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

Is edwardio still around ? If not what happened to his car ?

His car has beem mot'd every year it seems. Had a couple of fails that needed sorting due to emissions so im guessing its still got all the kit! 

Not seen him probably since his wedding, christ that was ages ago. Should catch up. 

• Like 1

Adam's has been de charged and is sat NA on the drive now he has the rex. he sold the kit to make some money as he was struggling. Lucy @LucyLou and James are both still charged as far as I know and so is Jon. Simon @storm also has a charged Celica again.

• Like 1

Yea mine is still mine and charged, just sitting in the garage atm as too busy with house moving stuff.  Need to get that out the way as I have a long list of things to do and parts accumulating and piling up to fit.  Think priority is sort out weird on throttle issue and an MOT :huh:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.