Annoying things people say about ur car...

And my real beef when you wash it ..... Missed at bit

Another classic usually uttered by that uncle knobhead type bloke - "You can do mine when you've finished son" followed by an annoying nazal laugh.

OR

"Why you cleaning it, it'll only get dirty again" No shit dickhead! Does that mean you never wipe your arse after a good shite? :rolleyes:

I normally get that, just after I've said Football is just a game. Strange thing is I accept it's just a car ;)

Agreed it is just a car and I do accept that but it grinds me when it comes from people that get enraged about me saying football "is just a game"

another is

Your spending more money on something that doesn't need fixed

Edited by Heepsy92

Guest Ambermile

Think I'm a bit old for a mid-life crisis but the wife constantly complains about getting in and out - "Too low" - she's not noticed it was lowered last month as well :D

Think I'm a bit old for a mid-life crisis but the wife constantly complains about getting in and out - "Too low" - she's not noticed it was lowered last month as well :D

she's probably booked a docs appt cos its getting harder to get in and out the car these days :lol:

Mostly I get compliments but now and again:

"That's a girls car"

Especially when they don't have a car or own something slower

"It's not as fast as it looks"

Yes, but it's more reliable and economic than it looks

"It's not comfy/not enough room"

I did not buy this car to please you

Before owning a Gen 7 I would have been delighted to have known someone or be taken in one :blink:, why can't some people just appreciate it for being the perfect car that it is :angry:

Mostly I get compliments but now and again:

"That's a girls car"

Especially when they don't have a car or own something slower

"It's not as fast as it looks"

Yes, but it's more reliable and economic than it looks

"It's not comfy/not enough room"

I did not buy this car to please you

Before owning a Gen 7 I would have been delighted to have known someone or be taken in one :blink:, why can't some people just appreciate it for being the perfect car that it is :angry:

I think I might be the only one that hasn't come across the "It's a girls car" comment.

I think the cloth seats are much comfier than the leather

"Aren't you a bit old to be modding a car".

Get this quite a lot. Yes I am, do I care? NO - always wanted to do it and am going to bloody do it!

My daughter delights in telling me, because it's lowered, "In a few years you won't be able to get in that car" - wanna bet? I'll get in it if it kills me.

I think I might be the only one that hasn't come across the "It's a girls car" comment.

I think the cloth seats are much comfier than the leather

Ithink some people who don't know much about cars must see a G7 as a girlie shape for some reason, but then there's others who mistake it for a Subaru :lol:

My 40 year old cousin said Celica's are more suited to girls "because they look good in them". Girls also look good in Lamborghini's but that doesn't make them girls cars ;)

The other comment about being a girls car wasn't actually said to my face, but someone told me that's what they thought after seeing it. I've asked a few people if they think my car looks like a girls car and they always say no

"Aren't you a bit old to be modding a car".

Get this quite a lot. Yes I am, do I care? NO - always wanted to do it and am going to bloody do it!

My daughter delights in telling me, because it's lowered, "In a few years you won't be able to get in that car" - wanna bet? I'll get in it if it kills me.

My youngest tells me that too but it might be because she WANTS it for herself! She can't even feckin' DRIVE yet!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.