what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Today I bought the car a new battery :D

£46 from Eurocarparts for a Bosch S4 :)

ah but did you need a new battery? :D

This morning mine's been up to Croydon to have the exhaust changed, he put it up on the ramp and the back box fell on the floor as he pressed the button, great timing :D

Well today's efforts....

20121121_105526_zpsa6a30ce9.jpg

20121121_105537_zps3ffd4dfc.jpg

And as I don't have a workshop, my ingenious way of forming a 90° ish bracket. A pan of boiling water and a corner....

20121121_111630_zps2f3fd5a9.jpg

20121121_111737_zps61348d93.jpg

genius mate great idea :adora:

Took the 5 out for a quick spin today and a few pics

Photo0940.jpg

Photo0939.jpg

Photo0938.jpg

Realy need to get the orange indies changed now though

now thats a mouth watering car :thumbs:

bugger all today , loads to do under the car and bonnet but its pissed it down all day . Finally decided i really need to crack on so i ve ordered a 6m x 3m heavy duty Gazebo thingy. Hopefully i will finally have somewhere dry to work

Make sure you weigh the frame down with water containers or something similar though...

"Bumblebee was last seen heading south at 40,000 feet clinging frantically to what appeared to be a 6m x 3m kite of some description...." :lol:

Make sure you weigh the frame down with water containers or something similar though...

"Bumblebee was last seen heading south at 40,000 feet clinging frantically to what appeared to be a 6m x 3m kite of some description...." :lol:

lol

never thought of using water containers , great idea , cheers

:lol:

we have to use a gazebo to cover any deliveries that arrive at work while we unpack them, its a windtrap so we tie a full gas bottle to each corner. New lad starts and ties four empty ones to it (cos it was easier innit :rolleyes: ) the thing took off across the car park :doh:

Well cracked on today for a few hours , ran the braided fuel line from the engine bay to the tank , not connected to tank yet but i did get the fuel rail connected to the regulator and that connected to the fuel line to the tank.

Unfortunately i must have been a bit ham fisted fitting a plug to a fitting and i have cracked the fitting ,( weeping fuel ) new one should be here saturday

Didnt bother with tank end today as i had company coming and i didnt want to leave the tank open to atmosphere . Bonus was that my company was none other than our own Zorg , Great to meet you at last John. Really nice Bloke , Unfortunately i also had more company coming for tea and my son turned up so couldnt spend the time equally with everyone. John , Seb and Chris were well impressed when you took them out for a spin , thanks for that mate, shame i couldnt take you out in mine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.