what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

in all the snow and with loads of assle my baby came home after being away for a few months

fresh mot in hand but also with a fresh fuel tank leak ,,,,, so i cant use it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and its snowing and asking for it ,,,,, ya bastard

in all the snow and with loads of assle my baby came home after being away for a few months

fresh mot in hand but also with a fresh fuel tank leak ,,,,, so i cant use it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and its snowing and asking for it ,,,,, ya bastard

They passed it on MOT even with a leak in the fuel tank!?! :blink: Or are you meaning that that somehow happened after MOT between the garage and home?

They passed it on MOT even with a leak in the fuel tank!?! :blink: Or are you meaning that that somehow happened after MOT between the garage and home?

that would completely depend on if someone from the inspectorate was asking :ninja:

now playing hunt the tank , bigb bless his little cotton socks has a tank and im sure its lovely to look at , sad to say hes 140 odd mile away and mr postman isnt keen on carrying entertaining items such as rather large potential petrol bombs , i had a link to a bespoke tank maker in notts but ja think i can find his ebay account now i need him ? ive a st205 tank and have no idea if it will fit so at the moment the car will have to remain where it is until the tanks changed , i wont drive it at all :( , ill be good until

It sure is lol

Not looking forward to replacing with the K&N filter....

@ Viva ... Its a great game. Do you opt for boot it, driving like miss daisy or simply break down in tears behind the wheel? Lmfao.

I opt for the latter

Edited by Devious

Finally got my radiator fitted so now .. no more coolant leak :D :D, ahh man, It's been 4 months of nothing above 3000revs :o, too be able to put my foot down again .. what a feeling! :D, but... all not was so smooth

So I got up this morning, I have some cheap USB adapter to fit in the cig lighter, I put it in .. and bam, everything stops working, no music, no windows, wipers, speedo, air con .. nothing, the only things that work are the headlights, hazards and the engine :|, I was like .. ohh shit what now, this was at 10am, baring in mind I was booked in at half 10 to get my radiator fitted, so I was shitting myself, So off I went anyway to Halfords which is only ... 6 miles away, I knew it was a fuse problem, but didn't know which,

So I phoned the mechanic guy up, and said

"look, I've got a real shitty problem and I dunno what to do, my wipers, speedo, windows, alarm etc do not work, I'm shitting myself!",

he said "dont worry, fear not, open the bonnet take the fuse box off and you'll see a DOME fuse, it'll have blown just replace it"

I was searching and searching and couldt see it, so I looked in the drivers side fuse box and see it ... however the fuse was fine, So he said

Check every fuse, ONE of them will have blown, definitely.

So off I went, one by one checking them all, fine,, fine, fine, fine ... untill I come down to te last two and wollah! I see a blown fuse, I change it, turn the key onto the on position and WOOHOO! all systems go.

I then turn the key to turn the engine on ... click*click*click*click*click*click*click* .. Ohhhh NOOO! :(, get the Halford guy out, does a battery check "only 10% left, coming up with an unknown error as to why its so low"

How much for a battery mate £95 for the top range one we do, Thought alright fine I'm gonna have too, other wise I aint moving anywhere :(. So off he went to get the battery and fitted it .. start the engine and it's alive! :D, And off I went to get my radiator finished,

What a day, all that because of some shitty ebay USB adapter, couldn't believe it :|

But all fine now :) New battery, new radiator, nice little bit of newness to my car :thumbs:

....What a day, all that because of some shitty ebay USB adapter, couldn't believe it :|

But all fine now :) New battery, new radiator, nice little bit of newness to my car :thumbs:

And the moral is...dont buy cheap ebay tat!!! :sofa:

Sorry dude, couldent resist :lol: Seriousley though, major bad luck there :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.