What came in the Post Today?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got a set of alloys for the Faff, and really pleased

came in a van yesterday, but still qualifies I hope! My new built 3sge. Crazy cammed up throttle body goodness!!

Posted Images

this week, richbrook tax disc holder, richbrook annodised black gear knob, K&N filter cleaner and oil, loads of wrong LED light bulbs, plastic under tray clips and facelift plastic clips from Mr T's.

got a key ring coming from the usa next week and then thats me done for the minute after a little spend up.

Recieved a parcel today :)

IMG_0477.jpg

now it kinda confused me as im pretty sure i hadnt ordered a hitachi table top stand until of course i opened it to find this :lol:

IMG_0478.jpg

Thanks to Adam for sending it so quickly

Recieved a parcel today :)

IMG_0477.jpg

now it kinda confused me as im pretty sure i hadnt ordered a hitachi table top stand until of course i opened it to find this :lol:

IMG_0478.jpg

Thanks to Adam for sending it so quickly

least you got yours am having a nightmare. i no its not adams fault but the currier is saying they tried to deliver it but they havn't lol

Got just a few bits :)

b6a80cbc.jpg

Doh, inside knowledge!!

But yes it's my spats and c-one scoop, courtesy of RTP :)

IMG_0838.jpg

Going straight in the shed for a few months lol

That's goin to drive u mad just having them sitting there doin nothing lol

being a spurs fan , i liked the big bung that i got thru the post today

but unlike harry , i did know about it , and its was 4 inches across and made of stainless steel

still awaiting delivery of a centre pipe , interlink quoted between 2-3 pm

Bit of a boring one but, sandwich plate & oil temp/pressure senders, so gauges all ready to go! Now how the feck do they wire up :blink:

Oilplate.jpg

Edited by J03

Full 2zzge engine gasket set ready for tomorrow's big rebuild! :thumbs: Oh and some spats ;)

Let's hope this is the last rebuild ;) (for this year anyway :lol:)

Bit of a boring one but, sandwich plate & oil temp/pressure senders, so gauges all ready to go! Now how the feck do they wire up :blink:

Nice, I'm looking at getting the Apexi oil temp/pressure gauges and maybe an air/fuel or EGT gauge. Looking forward to installed pics! :D

This is the last one ever. Of that there is no doubt. Success or Scrapheap henceforth. Mrs Munky has spoken!! :lol:

Dibs lol ;)

Nah, I'm sure it'll be fine this time around dude. Good luck with it :thumbs:

J03 where did you get the gauges and sandwich plate from mate? I'd be keen to get some if it didn't work out too expensive, just to monitor oil pressure and temperature...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.