Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Nice, I wanna get one of those. Was it hard to fit or did you need another pair of hands to help you?

It not all that easy, but with a bit of time spent positioning (essential) another pair of hands might be useful there. Then careful fitting, it can very easily go wrong and it looks pants then. I have done graphics and stuff before though in my old job. Hence should have known better than to do it in the cold and wind but couldnt wait :lol: Do it on a warmer, still day if poss. Pleased with it though, got on ebay and Alan was very helpful and emailed me different colour combinations. Happy to give you a hand (or do it for you) if you're down this way (mine is gunmetal to match bonnet but my pic isnt very good

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

Edited by arizona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.