Celica photo challenge.

johny

It's a lovely photo - but I don't think that's quite what Carla had in mind when she said "next challenge is your car parked on a slip way where they launch boats ".

I think the challenge still stands....

Agree. Carlas call though.

I think it ought to be a nice steep concrete slip way with water lapping at the edges, with the car facing towards you! Means you have to back it down!!

Must come with squeaky bum audio track!

Looks like a win to me. I had half a chance there, but the chain to my desk is too short and to be honest the slips into Torquay harbour were designed for DDay embarcation not poofy celicas. :rolleyes:

Edited by daytona
  • Like 1

I even drove to my home town to get this. And it's as far down the slipway you are going to get me.

F2D43EA7-23E2-4742-8D27-5EF4EF0CFD5E.jpg

2E43306C-22E2-4FE0-96BD-E159905B983A.jpg

Someone give him a win before we end up with one of our members' handbrakes failing :lol: I've been there once

Well with Cheltgirl's approval I'll set the next one.

Seeing its Wimbledon time again, your Celica parked at a tennis court. Extra point for a selfie in a short tennis skirt.

• Like 1

I agree with Carla - and it was her challenge so her call! An excellent win!

Looks to me as though the Gen 7 would make a good amphibious vehicle though.... ;)

Sorry but I'm not doing the next challenge - would be good to see one of you guys in the tennis skirt though! (A kilt is not a valid substitute!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.