Respray - looking for colour suggestions

Owain

The colour code for Sunspot is IAC.

Being a pearlescent colour with a multi layered effect, you will probably be put off having a re-spray in this colour due to the cost of the paint.

It does look the mut's though.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does look the mut's though.

It does. Here's a bit more info. on kenetic paint finishes. As you can see, Sunspot was a £1200-£1500 option 10 years ago, so it's a big decision, bearing in mind it would need to be declared to the relative Ins. Co.

http://www.xpowerforums.com/Monogram%20Scheme%20-%20personalise%20your%20car.htm

The colour code for Sunspot is IAC.

Being a pearlescent colour with a multi layered effect, you will probably be put off having a re-spray in this colour due to the cost of the paint.

Thanks for the info, and you're probably right too about the cost. I like it so much though that I've got nothing to lose by, at least, pricing the paint and everything else needed to go with it.

Also liking the suggestions of:

Renault liquid gold

Toyota burnt orange

Subaru blue pearl (pearl may be expensive too though)

Nissan midnight purple

Keep 'em coming.

Edited by Owain

i dont see the point of gettng a respray if its to be sprayed in a colour you can get from the factory so i wouldn't personally bother getting it in white or any other variation of silver as you say.

I would love that pink one ;-)

this one is better :P

post-33747-0-95108700-1371983219_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mek

i dont see the point of gettng a respray if its to be sprayed in a colour you can get from the factory so i wouldn't personally bother getting it in white or any other variation of silver as you say.this one is better :P[/quote if wanted In a dealership colour it would be cheaper to sell and buy one in the colour you want then to have it resprayed if I wanted new paint on mine it would have to be a nice blue colour

Edited by Bully0712

This was my faff in Seaspray pearl,code 753 I think.its a colour only found on JDM cars.Bit of exclusivity,classy colour and its not veering away from Toyota either.Always got loads of comments on how nice it was,reckon it'd look good on a 7

DSCF0325-1.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

Always really liked this on the 350z, wonder if it could work on a 7?

LeMans sunset metallic A17 - I quite like that, could look good with black wrapped roof etc.

and Dublet DON'T post my comment above onto that pink 7 :thumbs:

.............. although I quite like that 2nd pink one :D

Edited by Owain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.