Respray - looking for colour suggestions

Owain

Having my car re-sprayed in about a months time, at the moment I am favouring this green 5noqk9.jpg

but open to ANY suggestions. Only criteria is that I like 'shiny, shiny' :D would prefer to have a colour that stands out (nothing too outraegeous or expensive though), definitely NOT black or white.

The car is silver at the moment and I wouldn't mind keeping it silver as long as I could find a silver colour that stands out.

Your ideas are all welcome. Any pics of your chosen colour would be great, and any photoshop of your colour on a Gen7 would be even better.

Edited by Owain

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bright orange

the green i've been seeing too much of on Corsas just recently so gone off that a bit

But you haven't seen it on a Celica though, could look good, do you think?

If I was respraying at the moment, I would go for a metalic Yellow, there is a MG near me, not sure if it's a standard colour but it looks really smart, just a shame its on manky MG !

Intrigued. Got any pics of this colour? thanks

Or my absolute favourite of all

Candy Apple Red

Intrigued. Got any pics of this colour? thanks

Edited by Owain

Like this

That is gorgeous, though I have a feeling that colour may be expensive, right?

Like Ownleemee's suggestion of metallic yellow and Viva la Bloke's liquid gold as well.

When I've got a few more suggestions I'll take the best and ask for a photoshop if someone would be kind enough to do one for me.

I seriously like that, thanks for the pic. Do you know the colour code?

The colour code for Sunspot is IAC.

Being a pearlescent colour with a multi layered effect, you will probably be put off having a re-spray in this colour due to the cost of the paint.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.