Logo puddle lights

Kev 16v

Shame they use such a pointlessly fake looking image to illustrate the effect - just makes me think that the actual effect looks pathetic (hence using a fake image to make it look good).

It's quite a good idea, but should only be displayed with cars being sold at the proper Toyota/Mazda etc dealership, If anyone actually owns that it looks too stupid, unless you had a message like "Enter and I'ma rape ya", that way you get a laugh ... yet at the same time later you can say "Well it does warn you officer ... see"

Edited by Gimba

Personally - I think they look tacky.

BUT. I love the way that they fit... Rather than running an LED strip across the bottom this would be a really nice way of fitting the lights...

Wonder if there are any that a just plain that light up. I liked this effect on my last car which had it as standard. I'd just want a nice evenly distributed light rather than a simple "circle" on the floor though.... Wonder how I could achive this...... :think:

BUT. I love the way that they fit... Rather than running an LED strip across the bottom this would be a really nice way of fitting the lights...

I think i'd rather stick some strip lighting to the bottom of my door than use a hole saw to cut a whacking big hole in it :o

LED lighting across the bottom always looks a bit "stuck on".

I've just found these which look like they would light up nicely, and, would look like they where meant to be there with the car....

Quite professional if you install them right :lol:

link

Whenever I've seen them fitted they always looked visible from a few feet back... That's why I thought these may look better.

You've also then got the issue of where to run the cable for the lights as well, so unless you lift the trim and jam it under there you'd have to drill a small hole to not have wires trailing from the door.

Edited by MYK

I like the idea of these, could be used to project against other surfaces too or slightly tinted windows - could get some creative ideas - down from your bonnet onto your engine bay? Footwells?

Was put off by the original £40 price tag, but at £20 here seems alot more reasonable

Edited by Chris CW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.