CCUK Anniversary

Just had a mail from the club as according to the Club Records I've been a member for 2 years now.

Which is correct, I picked up my Celi back in July 2010.

2 years later and I'm still happy to be a part of this club. My cars very steadily coming along to how I would like it. Even though money is getting tight and I cannot afford to put anything other than petrol into my car.

Bare in mind over the past few weeks I have been annoyed at some comments from friends about my car but at the end of the day I like it so they can all shove their comments where the sun dont shine!!

Out of intrest how long have people been in the Toyota/Celica scene or even just on CCUK. As this is only one of a few sites I actually both with, but I think thats down to the other members being a good crowed of people :)

I've not attended loads of meets but I've been to a few good North East meets. Which included Nando's and Pizza hut's lol. But everyone at these meets did make them alot mroe enjoyable.

Longer than the club has existed with the same gen7 :)

I can imagine we have some lifers here lol.

Been a member here for about 2 years, been into Celicas since 1981, first one was a 1978 gen 2 1600st coupe, then a gen 3 2.0 XT liftback in silver over blue, loved that car, now have a gen 6 SR, now thinking about upgrading to a late mdel gen 7

At the time of writing this reply I have been in the club for 2,498 days and counting, if you are unsure how long that is its 2 months short of 7 years.

I bought the CS 6 months after joining the club and we are still happily together. Dorris

Edited by Dorris

:lol: @ Briano

Just had my 4th year, then the Celica decided to try and kill me, so i'm killing it first :(

Longest i have ever had a car though, so there must be something in it

Seen your thread about this rich, sad times but I bet you've got a great folder full of photo's of your beauty of a Celi!

Been a member here for about 2 years, been into Celicas since 1981, first one was a 1978 gen 2 1600st coupe, then a gen 3 2.0 XT liftback in silver over blue, loved that car, now have a gen 6 SR, now thinking about upgrading to a late mdel gen 7

Sound slike like your heading in the right direction ;-) haha

My Celia will be paid off in Feb 2013 so really not long left and I will probably run her into the ground before I move on, unless I come across a good deal. I do want more power from my daily driver but I cant afford to costs. So my little 140 will do just fine for now. I'm more of a cosmetics kinda guy anyhow.

8 years last week, bought my main gen7 (still have this one) and signed up just before then

since then bought a ta22 and sold it

a st162c and then sold it

a ta40 that I started to restore and gave up after I got it running

another ta22 and another st162c and another gen7 (all that I still have)

on the toyota sceen for many years got my MR2 turbo 9 years ago. had that for a few years eventually turing it into a 3.0ltr V6 beast. then had to sell to get a new house, thats when i started my search for my celica. once i got over the outlay of the house i went in search of the fabled white gen 7. and found mine in Fife of all places and loved my 7 hour drive home again, epic first drive!! :D

I joined the club 5 years ago when i first started doing reasearch into the Celicas. had my aniversary for 5 years on monday! :D its been the best club community on the web i have ever been involved in so far.

hi folks my names Colin, iv been a member for 2 months and I fought at 1st this club was really good, but it has been let down by a few immature people (I am up for a laff, but some people go ott) glad to see a lot of people staying loyal to this club :)

Edited by M2FNG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.