How do u drive your Precious (Celica)?

Everytime I park up and walk away.........I always turn my head back to give it a "Miss You" look.

A look? You mean several!?

Walk into the neighbours garden with not paying attention, realise you're at the wrong house, drool over the Celi again, trawl through some dog shit, slip on the kerb, drool over the Celi again, missus then says " you love that car more than me you clumsy get", you reply "damn straight bitch" she goes in the house & slams the door, you get back in Celi & go for another drive :D

Just another day in the J03 household.

^^ Definitely several looks!

I drive like a granny as fuel costs a lot (not that I drive it much tbh, just want to spend as little as possible), plus my girlfriend isn't a fan of boost torque... so much so I haven't actually revved the car passed about 3k rpm in months :o (because when I drive it's always with her).

I miss boost.

Edited by MattW

Walk into the neighbours garden with not paying attention, realise you're at the wrong house, drool over the Celi again, trawl through some dog shit, slip on the kerb, drool over the Celi again, missus then says " you love that car more than me you clumsy get", you reply "damn straight bitch" she goes in the house & slams the door, you get back in Celi & go for another drive :D

Just another day in the J03 household.

LOL........... Damn thats so true.

Well you see I dont drive mine except for reversing into the garage.....I JUST POLISH IT.....THEN POLISH IT MORE....then the neighbours look at me and think...tit!

So I polish it even more, then stand back and look at it for ages and 'SMIRK' back at the neighbours and think....idiots!

They are the ones with the 4x4's covered in grime and kids fingermarks.... AND..... they have BIG car loans and after 2 years they trade them in for a newer model which costs them even MORE!!!

Mine is nice and clean and shiney AND BOUGHT AND PAID FOR....! so neighbours who is the 'tit' now!!!????

ps....I do like to drive my car as well.....so I can get it dirty again, so I can wash and polish it EVEN MORE..... :D :D :D

I sit in it and make noises like it's going fast.

Ha ha ha - depends where the noises come from :D:lol:

>>>

>>>

At least not as bad as this (yet anyway)!

Edited by chan110

like I stole it! !!!

to clarify, hoon it to speed limit then cruise, but when opportunity allows, gets a bit 'extra!'

most of the time however it will sit at limit smooth and sweet, sometimes even really slowly to watch passing cars with a 'what is that?' look on their faces!!

lovin it!!

ill fess , im predatory , once that temp gadge moves toward the middle is simply a case of me giving it a slap of throttle in between bits im forced to take it steady ,i aim to overtake everything and do my best to , if a cars not doing 10 over the speed limit i want to get past as hes slowing me down ( not as if i have anywhere to go ) , i take corners at much faster than i should speed , i at times aim to see just at what point it can loose grip and get interesting , i dont pose at all , i just want the world to get out the feckin way , if someone appreciates the car then fine and good for them but the reality is its about pace and its potential , i want to get home with a buzz on , smoking brakes and warm tyres , im not proud of myself , oddly in the van its almost a sea of tranquility , its not often over 60 although i will say it spins up easy

these days it has become a chore, not feeling the car anymore, but its due to work and lack of time to get it finished, was toying with the idea of selling it as is but it wil get done, just with being back at work 24/7 and everything else going on the toy is just a thing that i can do without.

bit of a mix for me. Cars a daily driver, so most of the driving is in town.

Here i drive like granny, in 3rd by 20mph and on the constant look out for idiots that may be a risk to my car. and pot holes that may be a risk to my wheels/sus/tyres lol

I usually go out for a drive on sundays if the weathers good, this takes me through town, down a dual carridge way and then back through some fun twisty stuff before back to dual and town. on the fun twisty stuff i'll give it some beans and put it on full boost (95% of the time i've got it set at .6bar (yes, sub stock lol) ).

I just like driving my car in general, and don;t need to be going crazy to enjoy it :)

i like cruising around at or below the speed limit... avoiding potholes, crawling over speedbumps, but also flinging it round corners, screaming up through lift and squealing away from traffic lights :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.