What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Big ass box courtesy of RT Performance!

Inside a set or rather snazzy looking coilovers - black bodies, white springs and red locking rings.

Why the wordy description? Yup, numbnuts forgot to take pics :doh:

Big ass box courtesy of RT Performance!

Inside a set or rather snazzy looking coilovers - black bodies, white springs and red locking rings.

Why the wordy description? Yup, numbnuts forgot to take pics :doh:

Nice one Keef, but I thought you were selling up???

Nice one Keef, but I thought you were selling up???

Looks like the axe is falling on my diesel runabout and I'm relocating 35 miles away - making the celica affordable to run again :D well only a mile or two at most to get to work should make the fuel bill bearable!

Looks like the axe is falling on my diesel runabout and I'm relocating 35 miles away - making the celica affordable to run again :D well only a mile or two at most to get to work should make the fuel bill bearable!

You'll be amazed at just how much your fuel economy drops when you start doing short runs, its unbeliveable!

Yep. Full tank has only gotten me 250 miles on a 6 mile round trip to work every day compared to 320 on an 18 mile round trip at my last place. Saying that its lasted me over a month which is more important to me lol.

Excellent, thats good news. Its also one of the ways I justified the Greddy to myself as I only live about 1-2 miles from work. By the way Ive been keeping a fuel log if you're still interested in following your original plans. Driving sensibly, mostly motorways will get you around 25mpg, mixed driving and booting it here and there gets you more like 21mpg.

Excellent, thats good news. Its also one of the ways I justified the Greddy to myself as I only live about 1-2 miles from work. By the way Ive been keeping a fuel log if you're still interested in following your original plans. Driving sensibly, mostly motorways will get you around 25mpg, mixed driving and booting it here and there gets you more like 21mpg.

Lucky bastard :lol: I've averaged 15.5 over the last tank in the TT. Its absolutely crap when crawling in traffic, gets 30 on the motorway or 22ish around town when its quiet.

Lucky bastard :lol: I've averaged 15.5 over the last tank in the TT. Its absolutely crap when crawling in traffic, gets 30 on the motorway or 22ish around town when its quiet.

You need a re-map buddy. Better performance and MPG.

Nothing has arrived for mine in a long long time but after christmas a few nice bits will be coming - areomotive A100o pump , A1000 FPR and 2 shiny aeromotive billet alloy fuel filters :)

guessing you think the postie has had a good rest now ?poor sod must have been worn out earlier in the year coming to yours so regular lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.