What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

LOL well the back of my hand is 27.1 degrees so yes I have checked some body parts, and no I'm not going to check my nob before you ask!

I wasn't going to ask :lol:

LOL well the back of my hand is 27.1 degrees so yes I have checked some body parts, and no I'm not going to check my nob before you ask!

Check your spuds bud, they are supposed to generate a fair bit of heat.

I'm afraid I'm going to hit you with some Bio facts now, got my teachers hat on. Your testes are outside of the body and lack a layer of insulating body fat as optimum sperm production is actually a few degrees below normal body temperature. Hence the old doctors diagnosis of wearing too tight pants reduces your chance of conceiving as you keep your balls warm ;)

Edited by Serratia

Be interesting tofire it at a short ram filter like a typhoon and then again with a heat sheild on to see if theres any real drop in temp.

Yeah I never thought of that, I could also test along the length of the CAI or short ram intake. I've just been doing my James Bond impression with it around the living room as the missus kept shouting "test this" and "test that" and yes she asked me to test the boobies, which rocked in at 30.1 :)

Edited by Serratia

Yeah I never thought of that, I could also test along the length of the CAI or short ram intake. I've just been doing my James Bond impression with it around the living room as the missus kept shouting "test this" and "test that" and yes she asked me to test the boonies, which rocked in at 30.1 :)

:lol:

They look interesting, what model are they and where did you get them from mate?

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08s

I've got wierd 8.75J wheels and so decided on 225/40/18s

Camskill at £149 +£2.99delivery per tyre x4= £607.97 Cheapest I could find. Everywhere else were £180up.

I chose these because although most grippy tyres are crap in the wet, these allegedly are good. So will find out.

LET THE CORNERING BEGIN!!!! :D

Edited by Zorg

that will probably be down to customs over here , usually 3 days to get into the UK then 2 weeks in customs

Yeah and charge for a "brokerage/clearance" charge WTF is that?? :(

Got stuff from Hong Kong before. Tracking showed 3days to arrive to UK and the stayed at customs for another six days. Stupid!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.