What do i get for displaying CelicaClub car sticker?

Gimba

Just wondering really, or is it purely just to advertise this board and show the respect side of it?

Doesn't matter the answer because I'm gonna stick mine on anyway. Just curious if there is any real benefit from it

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will get you a cheery wave from fellow members, plus there is a rumour that each sticker adds 5Bhp, (not sure if thats Fly or Wheel BHP though)

5BHP is that all.....I was told it would be at least 10BHP.....:( a crappy V-TEC sticker adds 20BHP and they are bollocks.

Looks like I'll have to go with the bigger turbo option after all.

5BHP is that all.....I was told it would be at least 10BHP.....:( a crappy V-TEC sticker adds 20BHP and they are bollocks.

Looks like I'll have to go with the bigger turbo option after all.

Unlike some, we like to be conservative with claims of power improvements ;)

More horse power and the phone number of every woman that see's it, streets paved with gold and all the traffic lights will always turn green as you approach them :lol:;)

Gregs been on that Jamaican old holburn again :o:lol:

Never heard such a pile of rubbish in all my life so let me clear this up, a club sticker gives a 6 BHP gain when fitted properly in the correct position in the rear quarter window, this will only transfer the power to the one wheel behind the sticker so 2 stickers need to be fitted (one on each side) to get the full 12 BHP and not affect the handling, these are the figures for internally mounted stickers, externally mounted stickers only give a 5 BHP gain each, hope this has cleared things up, I can understand how some members can become confused. ok?;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.