Do you treat it like a palace or a shed?

bigstring

Inside I mean.

I used to clean the celica every sunday inside, hoover, auto glym glass, vynal care etc but with the alfa I just don't have a care in the world, I have a wooley jumper, hoody, beeny, backy - rizla all on the front seat, ruck sack on the floor, gym kit and trainers on the back seat, just dirty!

Cleaned twice in 2 months.

You?

That's meant to say do you treat it like a palace or a shed

Bloody phones! Can't edit it!

Edited by Old Red Celica
Title change

Another tidy shed, which is good at fitting all my fishing gear into. Always leave the rear seats down and the parcel shelf out, shows there is nothing in there to nick.

However, I do try to keep it cleanish with not too many sweet wrappers on the passenger side floor

Steve :)

I'm going to vote tidy shed. It is spotless with nothing on show usually, but it's a working vehicle. On Friday I had four 8ft lengths of 4X2 in there, a week ago I took a car load of garden waste up the tip. I got 20 paving slabs in the back once.

palace the inside gets done on a regular basis as & when i feel it needs which tends to be alot...lol don't do it everytime i wash the outside as i do sometimes wash the car at weird times if i see she is dirty.... :D

The celica gets first class treatment inside and out so like a palace . the shogun also gets first class treatment but not as regular as the celica because the kids don't go in it as much . they soon will be as the celica will be garaged soon when we start geting heavy frost. where we live out in the sticks is a task geting in and out even with just a good frost

Edited by shaungtr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.