Does your other half like your celica?

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does your other half like your celica?

• yes, she does
    • no, she doesnt (why?)
    • she couldnt really care less

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Missus says "what's not to like about it" so she gives it the thumbs up! Only thing she doesn't like is me moaning about it when shes getting fixed! (the car, not the missus) ;)

She loves the T-Sport.

It took so long to find the Celica and as soon as we both saw it we wanted it.

I think a big part of it is the fact that it makes me smile every single time I see it, let alone drive it! That makes her happy in itself.

When compared to the Ka, she loves it for other reasons too. Most surprisingly she really likes the kick of Lift. :D

Our lass bought me mine, she,s not over keen on the big list i have to bring it up to scratch though. She knew how miserable i was when i had to sell my 190 Gen7, so she must either love me or just wanted to cheer me up. lol. :lol:

My girl friend looooves the looks but hates the exhaust and induction kit noise, and hates driving it because she cannot work the gears and feels nervous sitting so low. Oh and she wines that its too bumpy and hard to get in out out because it too low apparently lol.

She in charge of house & catering loves it. The biggest problem is that every time i get in the car after her, I cripple myself.(seat base in highest position & as far forward as poss.) Also the stereo is usually cranked up to the max with the sub turned up too.

my fiancee says "it's a girlie car" but she said that about my MR2's also - didn't complain about the scooby or cossie though - go figure!

She doesn't bother about the car but can't stand that i'm always messing about with it or buying stuff for it - but guaranteed when i'm on nights and out cold during the day her diesel disaster peugeot never leaves the driveway and my celica is never in the same position i parked it in when i came in that morning . . . . . . . . . :angry:

My misses likes mine, does complain its low to get out of but my last car was lowered so much it was worse, so atm its an upgrade for her lol.

She likes the speed and looks, and she loves red, she actually encouraged me to buy it when we were in the showroom, so its a win win for me. Shes not allowed to drive it though, only look at and be passenger to it.

If anything annoys her its how much I talk about my car, but I've done that with all my cars so shes used to it.

My boyfriend loves my Gen 7.

He said if he had the money he would also buy one. When I told him that I was getting the Gen 7, he wasn't really convinced as he preferred the Gen 6, but i have converted him. Luckily for me he helps me with any mechanics needs for the car :)

My missus loves the Celica but only has a soft spot for the 7.

It's great. She is currently carbon wrapping my centre console. She has even been lying under the car helping me fit my strut braces.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.