How many miles does your Celica cover in a week?

Millage?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Distance

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do 100 tops a week.

i never normally do anything other than short 3 mile trip from my girl friends and back and picking people up from the station. So every couple of weeks i try and go on a bit of a run because i figure it cant be good for my car only doing short journeys. What do you guys reckon, is it harmful?

i have been under 10 a week for a couple of months now , which is great , boot the fecker all the time , and still only do £10 a fortnight petrol :lol:

will edit this now , i have shot up to between 70 and 100 mile a week , but i use the car as a mobile office now , not bad i suppose , there are worse places to work at :lol:

• 1 month later...

500-600 miles a week to get to work and back, maybe upt 700+ depending on where I go and what I do at weekends, Its expensive!

Got the car roughly 2 months ago and I have done 5200miles!

My low milage GT wont stay low for long :(

450 minimum

I do 100 tops a week.

i never normally do anything other than short 3 mile trip from my girl friends and back and picking people up from the station. So every couple of weeks i try and go on a bit of a run because i figure it cant be good for my car only doing short journeys. What do you guys reckon, is it harmful?

Doubt it, I have done all sortsa journeys in all sortsa cars and cant say doing short runs regularly has caused any issue.

I do around 250 a week in the 6 months of the year it's on the rd as the auttum & winter months it's garaged and only start it up to run 1 a week befor it comes back out to play in the spring . this will be the first time for the celica as i have only had it a few monts. we use the shogun in the auttum & winter months

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.