write off

would you believe it get a few new performance parts delivered yesterday on way home this morning from the mrs's and written my beloved celica off wasn't bothered with injury's just the fact i have no celica well time to get looking for a new one i suppose. Any one know any decent gen 6 celica's near bristol area?

post-30131-0-02060000-1300836153_thumb.jpg

post-30131-0-23603500-1300836166_thumb.jpg

post-30131-0-85615000-1300836177_thumb.jpg

post-30131-0-32841200-1300836189_thumb.jpg

Edited by lloydy0009

Buy mine, bit of a travel though :P In north east 1998 celi gt 2.0 lol, check my thread 'picked up the 6' quite a few weeks ago, still havent drove it yet!! :(

Also, sorry to hear the news :( - can it not be repaired?

Edited by oMIKEYo

Actually mate, I saw one for sale, didn't catch the reg but it was a facelift. In the little texaco garage on the A370 in congresbury, next to the old Cromwells pub up at £1850. I was a GT in that metallic burnt orange colour. Looked pretty sweet from the road.

Edited by gen7nnb

was on way home from the mrs to work took a newly tarmac'd road which had diesel left on it going down the bendy hill to a blind bend where car was coming up and was on my side of road hit brakes and just slid either that or hit embankment and roll it. And front was completely destroyed will put a few pics up when can.

Edited by lloydy0009

• 2 weeks later...

i know you were looking for one in the bristol area but theres a really nice well loved one in rochdale owned by a club member whos willing to do discounts for club member if you fancy a train ride check out the ( the time has come ) topic in this same part

Edited by carlasumm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.