Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Bumblebee

Toyota Tech/Servicing

Question

17 answers to this question

Dammit,only went back to 1991! Still,good site

arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh Betty is in the hands of a local sprayer now sorting out , amongst other things, these sorts of blemishes. Oh well. I'm sure there will be a next time and anyway the door edges could do with sorting and he isn't doing those!

I've contacted local Toyota garage to order a pack of this. At first they didn't know what the hell I was on about until I showed them this link

Yeah - I'm interested as well :lol:

Just came across it... Haha

These patches of colour replaced the touch up tins that Toyota used to put in every new car delivered.

I will be honest, the colour match isn't spot on and I would guess water will eventually get beneath and maybe start to corrode.

Not bad for a tempory fix though.

Hey guys. Just checking out the link and when i go to choose my car i dont know which one to choose.

The 2nd drop down has 1997/05FMC Gen 2

08FMC Gen 1

09 MMC Gen 1

10 FMC Gen 1

Which one is mine? 1997 UK spec 2.0 GT ST202

Actually scrap that. Now the page has loaded up fully, its loaded up the generations that are relevant. But there's no 1997. Its only got years 1991, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2002.

Sign in to follow this