Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

E10 Petrol september 2021!!!

On 28/06/2021 at 12:02, Akuma77 said:

tell me about it mate ive been paying £1.51.9 a litre for vpower at our local shell but after a full tank i have been finding it seems to last a bit longer than the ultimate bp ...in fact i was going with bp and paying £1.30ish but then noticed i wanted to go back on vpower and our 3.2v6 quattro goes on the shell 95 fuelsave and seems to run better on that ...

I agree here baz I went on a Road trip up to Dundee for some rare parts for my starlet in the celica 140 and put v power in for a change and got 40 more miles on the tank  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.