What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

213E7FCC-0AC8-47B3-9A1B-C7545BFDB747-9076-000005C8D82D96F8_zps1a98d0e5.jpg

I pay monthly so 10 payments of 89.15 makes It just shy of £900.....stupid huh?

jesus thats expensive. £315 for me this year with 8 years NCD. got to shop around to save £££'s

IMG_20130326_202010crop.jpg

Only cost £149.95 from dynamicsounds/fitcaraudio, picked up the ISO lead as well so I got free next day delivery.

Halfords try to sell this for £359, yet it only costs £199.99 direct from Alpine.

Edited by GJS

IMG_20130326_202010crop.jpg

Only cost £149.95 from dynamicsounds/fitcaraudio, picked up the ISO lead as well so I got free next day delivery.

Halfords try to sell this for £359, yet it only costs £199.99 direct from Alpine.

I got this head unit in mine fella and I gotta say its a cracking unit for the price. The parrot blue tooth is spot on and crystal clear and hooks up to all the devices I have thrown at it no probs. ;)

had a busy day :D

got replacement rear wiper rubber,

front wiper blades,

wind deflectors for all 4 doors,

LED sidelights,

LED numberplate lights,

new super white headlight bulbs,

chrome indicator bulbs,

and a bunch of LEDs to try and convert the speedo & dash.

IMAG1062_zps05dbb0bf.jpg

IMAG1067_zpse1845ef1.jpg

IMAG1069_zps412c805f.jpg

Magnetic sump plug...not that exciting lol and they were meant to send me a blue one too grrr!!

Toyota don't bother with these due to the parts that may wear are made of some kind of non ferrous alloy, if you have ferrous partials then you are already screwed.

They do put them in diffs that will wear ferrous metals though.

Toyota don't bother with these due to the parts that may wear are made of some kind of non ferrous alloy, if you have ferrous partials then you are already screwed.

Andy , you are the font of all knowledge gen7 :adora:

Good to know, is there no point in even fitting this then lol?

Andy , you are the font of all knowledge gen7 :adora:

Haha I was thinking the same. Pages of debate are usually stopped dead in their tracks by Andy.

I'll put up a pic of my new brakes in here for good measure :lol: I don't want to fit them though, much prefer stroking & holding them!

IMAG0502_zpsafbe17a2b_zpsc94f8726.jpg

Edited by J03

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.