Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dan Hannis said:

My 6th gen GT 1996 yesterday, after I thoroughly washed and polished it, took me about 5 hours to interior and exterior.

Also no, there's not crack on wind screen I think its just water.

Celica Photo 2.png

Not water Dan, it's a reflection of telephone wires I think. The reflection on your front wing shows a telephone pole?

2 minutes ago, meirion said:

Not water Dan, it's a reflection of telephone wires I think. The reflection on your front wing shows a telephone pole?

Yeah, that would make sense.

When I looked at the photo I thought that looks like a fat crack, but I knew it wasn't so thought others would think it was lmao.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sherv said:

Bought some pics from him as well,thanks to N-Seven for the heads up.Particularly liked this shot:

FsjWk3W.jpg

I've been scrolling through all the pictures and galleries on "Capture Your Car Photography", but cannot find anything from the Prescott meet.

His website isn't exactly up to date, but there is a link in the Prescott thread for his FB. I got an email address for him and sent a pic of my car attached asking if hed taken any. he got back to me pretty quick with details of pics. 

Stuart Wing

Captureyourcarphotography@outlook.com

Edited by Sherv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.