Celica photo challenge.

johny

Ho look theirs one in Monmouthshire not to far from me if i get chance to get down their.

I remember the challenge i set with the police car + officer. It took rather a long time before it was got ( weeks )

problem is Brixham lighthouse is about 10 feet high up a 200 foot cliff a mile away from the habour. I will need a helipcopter to get all 3 in the same pic! :(

There is a rusted relic at the end of the breakwater though, apart from myself. :rolleyes:

May give it a shot at the weekend if no one else gets in first.

Edited by daytona

Have you got a line of sight from one to the other Daytona? If so, it should be possible in theory....

Of course - you may have to hang from said helicopter to get the best angle :D

There's not that many light houses in England & Wales.

Lighthouse_map_ENGWLS.gif

I see Scotland has fallen off the map already!!! I'm sure they have quite a few lighthouses - GreyRacer found one.

Have you got a line of sight from one to the other Daytona? If so, it should be possible in theory....

Of course - you may have to hang from said helicopter to get the best angle :D

In a nutshell no regarding Berry Head, which is the main jobbie that deals with the Channel shipping but there is a baby one at the end of the breakwater but the inner harbour is tight as a ducks botty driving wise and I rarely go there so would have to be a trip on spec early one sunday morning..................

Edited by daytona

Golden Hind in inner harbour and aerial pic showning lighthouse at end of breakwater at far end of outer harbour.

Stick a Celica in the middle of that and what have you got?

Wet, very wet!.

.I think the only way to do it would be to find a coast road to the west and have both lighthouse and Trawler in background.

Don't thing my phone does F16.................hmph! :angry:

Edited by daytona

Right!!!!

Just googlemapped it and if you go to the corner of blackball lane if there's a parking spot free..............I can get the lighthouse in across the harbour and pray there's a trawler off to work............now someone will pip me at the post as I can't get there until the weekend bah!

Right!!!!

Just googlemapped it and if you go to the corner of blackball lane if there's a parking spot free..............I can get the lighthouse in across the harbour and pray there's a trawler off to work............now someone will pip me at the post as I can't get there until the weekend bah!

Hmmm iv got the week off so I could head down there :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.