Coupes vs Liftbacks

silver gt

Coupes vs Liftbacks  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Celicas look best, Coupes or Liftbacks?

• I think Coupes are much better looking
    • I think Liftbacks look the best (even though this is obviously wrong)

9 hours ago, 77 Liftback said:

don't forget the Gen 7 Coupe ;)

I've never seen that, I always thought Toyota hadn't done one!

And it proves my point...it's loads better looking than the Liftback.  I never liked the gen 7 but if the Coupe had been available I might have bought one.

OK, just realised that's photoshopped  :lol:

Edited by silver gt
  • Haha 1

I've seen a few Gen4 coupes that have been made to look quite cool,but IMO that sort of shape worked better on the earlier models,not sure if they sit as well from the Gen4 onwards.The Gen7 pic,lol, looks like a genetic experiment where a 7th gen has assaulted an MR2 from behind.And it didnt end well for either :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silver gt said:

OK, just realised that's photoshopped  :lol:

Nearly had you haha 

I like it , i think it looks better than the liftback , would prob look bit better with a small spoiler on the back , something in the style of the gen 6 two post spoiler perhaps

42 minutes ago, Sherv said:

I've seen a few Gen4 coupes that have been made to look quite cool,but IMO that sort of shape worked better on the earlier models,not sure if they sit as well from the Gen4 onwards.The Gen7 pic,lol, looks like a genetic experiment where a 7th gen has assaulted an MR2 from behind.And it didnt end well for either :lol:

I'm a big fan of the Gen 4 coupe 

Talking of MR2's i think the Gen 4 coupe has the look of a Mk1 Mr2 from B pillar back

whitecoupe.jpg.51b762c82fa82fc403ddac6e99aacdd9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

g1 - liftback (but do like the coupe almost as much)

g2 coupe

g3 liftback (by a mile)

g4 liftback

g5 liftback, closely followed by convertible

g6 convertible, closely followed by liftback, like the coupe but only in curren form., 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.